Some frequently asked questions about what we do in assisting with your purchase or sale.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
What services do we offer?
Having found your plot of land or house, we can arrange for:
- An easy and trouble free purchase with professionals
- Banking facilities including mortgages
- All paperwork concerning your purchase including the sale transaction and legal searches by the notary guaranteeing free title
- Residence permits, health, car and house insurance, car importation documents etc…
- Recommendatons of reputable local building contractors for new builds and reformations
There are numerous checks and searches that need to be done to make sure that your property will be free of problems and debts! Remember, we offer an unrivalled service and we guarantee all our work. We can arrange for a second visit at a mutually agreed time. We use local notaries that are extremely reliable and offer an excellent service.
Some frequently asked questions about your purchase.
- How can I secure my purchase? By a simple deposit of about 10%, you can reserve your property until you return to complete the sale at a mutually agreed time. The deposit can be paid by transfer.
- How much is Purchase tax? As of August 1st 2013 purchase tax will be 10% of the declared purchase price. Notary fees and land registry fees come to approx 1,500 euros.
- What does the Notary do? The notary ensures that all relevant documentation is correct before the sale. The notarial seal on your escritura (deeds) 100% guarantees free title of your property.
- What about the health service? Whilst visiting, bring your EHIC form (from Social Security offices and some Post Offices) with you for complete FREE and excellent cover. Our nearest hospitals are in Tortosa and Mora and there is an ambulance station and health centre here in Perelló.
- Can I bring the pets? Yes. If bringing a dog, cat, horse or other pet, there are excellent veterinary facilities close by.
Need accommodation whilst you are looking?
Finca Espinal finds itself hidden between olive groves in the countryside of Spain. A 15 minute drive from the seaside, between Barcelona and Valencia, close to the harbour of L’Ametlla de Mar and the village of El Perello. In the surrounding area you will find there is enough to see; daytrips to Miravet, the Ebro Delta and the road that leads you inland along the Ebro itself with on it’s way many sites and villages where you can enjoy lovely walks, food and shops. Cities like Tarragona, Reus and Tortosa (30 minute drives) are worth visiting.
The B&B offers you a room with good beds and an ensuite bathroom. In the courtyard you will find an outside kitchen that you may use at any time. The splash pool will offer you a cool down during warm summer days. In the morning breakfast is available in the courtyard that you may enjoy there or in one of the other seating areas on the land which is a bit over a hectare. The B&B and her surroundings will offer you a peaceful environment and the opportunity to walk, cycle and relax. There is also the possibility of joining workshops such as sculpting.
To get to the B&B you will need your own transport, if you wish to go on a day trip to for example Barcelona there is a train from l’Ametlla de Mar that will take you along the coast on a beautiful journey. The closest airport is situated close to Reus where you can easily rent a car.
There are also two “pension” in El Perello which offer perfect accomodation at reasonable prices. These can all be booked by us in advance, so you can avoid the hassle of doing it yourself when you arrive.
How to get here?
If coming from Britain, the three principal ways to get here are;
- Fly to Barcelona or Reus and hire a car. Fly to Barcelona – Flights include: Easy Jet: Tel; 0870 6 000 000 or www.easyjet.com: British Airways: Tel; 0345 222 111. Fly to Reus, just 30 minutes drive away, companies that fly to Reus include Ryanair, Jet2, Thomas Cook and Thomson.
- Take an overnight cruise/ferry to: Bilbao with P+O; Tel; 0870 24 24 999. Santander with Britanny Ferries; Tel; 0870 901 0500
- Drive down through France, approximately 950 miles and 14 hours from Calais going via Paris and Lyon.